Position/Title: MANAGER OF COMMISSARY OPERATIONS & DISTRIBUTION
Pay: Competitive salary, subject to experience and skills
Location: 190 Wilkinson Rd., Brampton, L6T 4Z4
The Manager of Commissary Operations and Distribution is involved with planning, ordering, production and deliveries of Paramount’s Meats (Chicken, Beef and Lamb), Beverages and Dry Goods tothe stores of the Paramount restaurants. The manager will maintain high standards of efficiency, quality and timeliness on our commissary products and will be responsible for the day to day management of the facilities.
The Manager oversees all commissary staff, food preparation and cooking activities for the commissary and upholds compliance with all health and safety regulations by ensuring adherence to sanitary and safe food handling guidelines and Paramount standards at all times. The incumbent will be responsible for controlling costs and expenses in that department.
This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
· Post-Secondary education.
· Five to ten years of relevant experience in managing a Food Production facility, central kitchen or commissary is a must.
· Knowledge of FOODSAFE, workplace hazardous materials and first aid is required
· Human resource management skills are required; recruitment, selection, training, performance management etc.
· Financial management skills such as basic accounting and budget calculations.
· Good communication skills.
· Leadership skills.
· Time management skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Knowledge of Provincial Health & Safety/WSIB Procedures required for operation of restaurant business.
· Knowledge of HACCP procedures is an asset
· Knowledge of GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) is an asset
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Aug 25, 2015
HMA is looking for skilled slaughtermen to work at one of the prime red meats slaughter houses in the GTA. JJ Meats located in Nobleton ON has been serving the Muslim community for over a decade and is now upgrading its service by having HMA employees slaughter all their stock. With a healthy pay and variable hours, this is the prime place to work to serve the entire community halal. Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com or call (416) 731-2247
Please send your resumes to our head office by email, fax or mail:
Halal Monitoring Authority Canada
1825 Markham Road, Suite # 211, Scarborough, Ontario, M1B 4Z9 Canada
Fax: 416 981-3247